segunda-feira, 27 de julho de 2009

This is a new project...

Hi to all!
I started a new project called "Where is Barcelos Rooster", wich is based in my curiosity about Internet.
I'm 28 years old and when I was born, just a few persons had computer and Internet was not used in that time. People had writen letters or used telephone.
Nowadays, almost every people in the world use Internet to contact each other and the information is really quick, so I was wondering if I send a Barcelos Rooster by e-mail to all my friends and then they send to their friends and so on, where the Rooster goes? And how quick he goes?
So, I'm begining today, always writting in English, because everyone understand a bit English and I'll start sending today the Barcelos Rooster and when you get him, just send me an e-mail to: barcelos.rooster@gmail.com with a name, the city and country you are.
I'm posting later a map with all the places I received an e-mail from... Oh! By the way, if you have a photo camera, try to take a photo of the Rooster and I'll publish it also, as I will do next, ok?
If you have any questions, just send an e-mail.

Beggining with me - Gema from Seixal (Portugal)

P.S. - For the people who speaks fluently English, I'm really sorry for my mistakes ;)

4 comentários:

  1. A really good project!!

    Se precisares de alguma ajudinha com o ingles, avisa... Isto de ser professor de inglês tem de servir para alguma coisa!!

    Beijo

    Joao Bastos

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Obrigado ;)
    Espero que não tenha dado muitos erros no Inglês :P
    Bjks

    ResponderEliminar
  3. olha, podes contactar-me para o mail joaodebastos@iol.pt.
    Se quiseres endereço de msn é jbalface@hotmail.com

    Bjs

    ResponderEliminar